Sunday, January 13, 2013

Do you ever just think about what could have been?  So many young people have died needless deaths.  I was just searching the web thinking about some of my old favorite celeb crushes, and remembering those who died way to young.  I remember having a huge crush on River Phoenix.  He was an amazingly talented actor.  It is a shame that he had to get hooked on drugs.  I miss being able to go to the movies and see his gorgeous face on the screen.  Yet that is nothing compare to what I imagine his family must feel.   Then there is Jonathan Brandis.  Also another talented actor we lost way to early.  Unfortunately we lost him to a needless suicide.  I remember not wanting to miss one episode of SeaQuest DSV, just because of him.  Lastly I was also remembering Corey Haim. He was one that stole our hearts in Lucas and continued to steal them in the Lost Boys.  My childhood and teen years were spent dreaming of these guys and the parts they played.  I know they will always hold a spot in my heart and a smile in my memories.   I wish they were all around today to bring not just their fans joy, but laughter to their family's hearts and minds. So  instead of new memories I'll just have to say a prayer for these departed souls, and hope to give my love ones another hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment